Sensely is a mobile application platform that engages in natural conversations with patients through the use of a virtual healthcare assistant. The easy to use app allows direct appointment scheduling, managing medications, and monitoring of chronic conditions. Sensely gives patients the drive to be more engaged in their own healthcare and clinicians the tools to ensure patients stay healthy and up to date.
With the Sensely app, patients have several options (depending on their provider) including:
- checking symptoms and connecting with a live nurse if necessary
- managing and learning about their medication prescriptions
- managing chronic conditions such as Heart Failure, Diabetes, Asthma, and COPD
- receiving self care from a rich repository of medical knowledge
- scheduling in-person clinician appointments
- locations of the nearest pharmacies, access to other medical professionals.
* For UK residents, self care is accessed through NHS Choices and clinician advice through NHS 111.
Sensely is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Sensely (version 2.1.186) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.